Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Someday...

I'll get around to blogging about the following items:

* Our babies turning 2 years old!
* Porter getting stitches (our first kid to ever have stitches)
* Regan and Morgan running in the Hershey's Trackmeet (Regan took 1st in the 800 meter run and 2nd in the 400 meter run; Morgan took 2nd in the 50 meter, 3rd in the 100 meter, and 4th in the long jump. Both get to go to the State meet on July 10th in Rexburg
* Tennis camp for Regan and Morgan
* T-ball with our ward buddies organized by my friend, Holly! The kids were most excited about the treats and the t-shirts with their name and number on the back and the team name on the front, St. Leon Lions
* my adventures in searching for used tires in the pouring rain and mud for DJ's car that's still running and nearing 300,000 miles. Who knew I'd get so lucky as to find 4 near new tires for $80 at a junk yard??
* Jordyn getting a part in the chorus for the Idaho Falls Youth Arts Council Fall production of Willy Wonka!
* Porter and Kaleb going to the Father and Son Outing with Dad!
* My very unpleasant bout of full body hives caused by a severe reaction to Naproxin Sodium. Next time I have a bad headache, I think I'll just tough it out.
* DJ spending 3 days at Helaman Camp with the 16, 17, 18 year old boys in the Stake.
* Our fun day in Logan/Tremonton last Friday for my cousin Crystal's wedding.

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Yippee for Jordy!!!!! That's going to be so fun!

Greg and Wendy said...

You've got a whale of a lot to blog about, but at least we got a taste and you won't forget all of these necessary journal entries! Yea for Jordy! I didn't know! Is she excited about it? Good job on finding the tires for DJ's car! You are absolutely amazing! Dee must be pretty proud of his thrifty little wifey! And, I'm trusting that the hives are almost gone if not totally gone by now. Oh, that was a nasty reaction, you poor thing!

Greg and Wendy said...

By the way, that red car is a marvel, isn't it?

Nigbur Family said...

Aren't you constantly exhausted?! I think you need to teach classes on your abilty to save money...I would never have the patience to go look for tires like that! You are seriously amazing!

Seth and Natalie said...

If I don't blog about it right away I just skip it. It's enough work trying to just do it all in the first place, let alone relive it at the computer. at least for computer illiterate me.