Monday, June 28, 2010

Day's we'll remember!

Three of my cousin's have been married this Spring/summer and one of our niece's on DJ's side was married a couple of weeks ago. We've been able to make it to most and the best thing about all of these is that they've all been in the temple! I hope all of our kids follow in their cousin's footsteps and marry in the temple!
Tatum and Matt- married June 18, 2010--Logan, UT, Temple
Tatum was a beautiful bride!! The temple ceremony was really neat and Tatum looked so happy. She looks so much like her mother, Jan. Jan passed away from cancer just shortly after DJ and I married (almost 15 years ago). She was an amazing wife, mother, sister, daughter, and her children are just the same. I know she was with us all in the sealing room as Tatum and Matt were sealed together for time and all eternity. I love the temple and I love our family!
Aren't these a cute bunch of kids?
Grandma Teichert with Leah (Ashee's baby) You can tell how tickled Grandma T. is to be holding her Great granddaughter!
Uncle Tim with Kamryn--Tim has always been so cute with Kamryn!
---------------------
Crystal and Chris- Married June 11, 2010 (also Porter and Kamryn's B-Day) YEAH!!
Morgan, Kate, Chloe, and Lily posing in front of the beautiful Temple doors. It won't be too many more years when these cute little girls are in wedding dresses coming out of the temple!
The cousin's with the beautiful bride! My kids thought it was awesome that she would break away from her new hubby for a minute to pose for some fun pictures. She's as sweet as she is beautiful!
Chris's mom bought this adorable cake for the babies and presented it to them at the luncheon. How thoughtful is that??

The picture of my Grandma, Kaleb, and my mom is priceless. My grandma has always struggled with her health but lately it's been really bad and it is nothing short of a miracle that she has been well enough to attend all of these weddings. Each time I'm with her I consider it a privilege and blessing to be by her side. Also, my mom is recovering beautifully from knee surgery she underwent just over a month ago. Seriously, I know no braver woman!! She endures her challenges like a pro and always, always, looks on the bright side of things. I love my sweet mom!

The reception was awesome! See the adorable aprons the little girls are wearing? My Aunt Christie made somewhere around 16 of them for all the little girl cousins and they all had a little job helping with the refreshments. (actually, it wasn't just refreshments, it was the whole package, dinner, candy stand, Coldstone Creamery Ice cream, dessert bar, lemonade bar, etc.) My kids thought they had died and gone to heaven!!

1 comment:

Greg and Wendy said...

What a legacy of faith on both sides of the family! Thanks for the beautiful post and pictures. Don't blink, honey, for it really will our little ones being married in the temple before we know it! We just want to enjoy every moment we can with each of them.