Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Twinners

I have tons of memories sitting in front of the t.v. watching "American Bandstand" while my mom wrapped my sisters and my hair in those pink spongy rollers so I always get a little excited when my girls ask for rollers in there hair!  I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of Kamryn and Jordyn in their matching bathrobes and rollered heads!  It's kind of crazy that there is only a matter of a few inches difference between these two girls yet they are 5 years apart.  Most of the time Jordyn doesn't say much about but every so often, usually when we discover that Kamryn fits in to her most favorite hand-me-down clothing items, she voices her disgust.






1 comment:

Greg and Wendy said...

I hadn't realized they are that close in height! They look as cute in those rollers as my little Lori, Cindy, and Julie did! Happy memories, huh? It is funny the things from childhood that "stick in your head!"