Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Kids!

I'm terrible at recording the funny and cute things that go on at our house from day to day but I'm sure I could write a book if I'd take the time to jot them down.  Here's just a few that I can think of:

Regan:  "Can I please have a sip of your punch, Jordyn?"
Jordyn:  "No, you left yours in your locker!"
Regan:  (taking a sip) "It's okay, don't worry, I've only thrown up a couple of times today":) hahaha!
Jordyn....not amused!

Regan talking to Holly Andrus at Y.W.'s one night:
Holly:  "How are the driving lessons going with your dad?"
Regan:  "Good, except that he yells at me every time I run a stop sign!" :):)
Holly:  "Well, I think that's probably a good thing, Regan!"
DJ later clarified that Regan hasn't actually run any stop signs, she just has a habit of not slowing down until the last minute and slams on the breaks...not good, but better than running through them:)

Morgan:  "Where's my water bottle, Porter?"  "You can't have my water bottle!"
Porter:  "Here you go, I was just shakin' it for ya!"

Porter:  "Mommy, you are the best mommy in the whole world." I love you more than a pig!!!  (squeezing me around the neck as tight as he possibly can)


2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

You are such a great mommy! So nice when your kids acknowledge it, isn't it? (And you didn't even have to wait until Porter is a parent!) I'm laughing about the pig, however, because remember with Matt it was "I love you 49 cows!"

Lindsay said...

Hahaha love it!