Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Double trouble!


                                                         
 What can I say about these two? They have more fun together and just continually make me laugh, smile, and cry with the cute things they do and say.  I'm sure Porter will hate me someday for posting this lovely picture of him in the chef hat and wig but who cares, I get the giggles every time I look at it!
One night, Porter was pitching a fit about the dinner menu and Kamryn couldn't stand the thought of him missing out on dessert so she decided she'd feed him. :)   She used every tactic she could think of to get him to open his mouth and finally her hard work paid off.  These two just kill me because they get each other in trouble and then as soon as the punishment is in place, they are backpedaling and trying to convince me that the whole thing was an accident.:)  They can't stand to see each other sad or hurt and will go to great lengths to fix a problem!  I try to imagine how things will be for them when they are in High School and college....I can just imagine her sitting in the cafeteria right by him coaxing him to eat all of his school lunch:)  
Lego's have to be one of the favorite toys at our house.  They've spent hours during the day building extravagant buildings and playing "lego house!"  


And...when they need to shake things up a bit, they invite their good buddy, Larcen, to come and play!  What cute kids they are! 






2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

I just want to drive right up there and give them a big Grandma hug! They are just too adorable! They have brought so much joy to all of us in their nearly 5 years here on earth, haven't they?

Brooke said...

I love it! I can totally see Landry feeding Cael too...must be a twin thing! Your family is so great!