Thursday, January 31, 2013

Porter the Chef!

If you like burnt toast, Porter is your man!  One morning last week he got tired of waiting for me to make him some breakfast so he decided to make himself a piece of toast and doesn't he look proud of himself??  I asked him if he planned to eat the black brick he made for himself and he happily replied, "ya mom, I love burnt stuff!" and he ate every last bite!  I'm loving the gigantic hot pads..what a smart kid!

I have to laugh at the ice cream container on the second shelf behind Porter!  Just for the record, I don't keep ice cream in the cupboard..I'm just really cheap and use the containers for flour, sugar, wheat etc. 



2 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

He ate that toast? He must really like burnt black things. That means he would love to eat at my house :).

I am such a cheapskate and use old sour cream containers and such to store leftovers. Nothing wrong with that!

Greg and Wendy said...

Grandpa likes things pretty roasty, toasty, too, Porter! When you're hungry, anything tastes good!

And the container, Cindy, I'd have never noticed if you wouldn't have mentioned it! And it is called provident living!