Thursday, January 31, 2013

I hate it when that happens!

Poor Jordyn took a nasty spill at the school a couple of days ago.  According to her, she was heading back to her desk and tripped over her big black boots and fell face first in to her chair.  Amazingly, her glasses came out unscathed but her poor nose and face weren't so lucky. Thankfully, it wasn't too bad but she's pretty swollen and black and blue and her poor eyes look like she hasn't slept in a week!  I think she hurt her pride most of all but I was proud of her when she told me she didn't want to go home because she had a lot of work to do!  

Here's the damage!
This is day 3...still swollen, a little bruised, and an allergic reaction to the bandaid. Bummer!



 I'm loving this drawing she did of herself, especially the big bandaid right across the nose.  I love that she can laugh about it now because she was one sad little girl the day it happened!



2 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

Poor girl! That looks like it really really hurt!

Greg and Wendy said...

Oh, Jordy, no one could look as cute as you with such injuries! Love your "pick myself up and keep going" attitude!