Monday, April 9, 2012

Hives

I never knew that a single piece of mail could cause hives.....but it did.....here's how.  The piece of mail came from Bonneville High School.  Now, I've been receiving a few pieces of mail from the High School lately because, well, I'm old enough to have a freshmen next year.  That should be enough to cause me hives but the thing that really did me in was the letter in the little white envelope titled, Class of 2016.  Um....that's Regan's graduating class.  Somehow I've been fine with the fact that Regan would graduate in a few years, but seeing the numbers 2016 just did me in.  I'm kind of dying, I kind of feel like I'm suffocating, and I have a bad case of hives!  We're attending a meeting at the high school this week where we'll line out her classes and such for the next year so she'll be on schedule to graduate.  I have a lump in my throat...I guess it's hives.  Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow.

5 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

That is crazy! Ry doesn't graduate until 2023, which seems so far away it's just not possible. But 016 is in only 4 years! Time will fly- I would be freaking out too!

Sara Rose said...

That is crazy Cindy! Wow! She is such an amazing young lady!

Greg and Wendy said...

You didn't believe me when I said how quickly the time would pass! It is hard to believe when you are in the "throws" of raising a passel of little ones, I know. Being hit with the reality of it will help you make the most of the next four years you have with this precious young lady! We love her so much!

Brooke said...

Holy crap! That's crazy! Time passes so fast! Good luck! :)

Lindsay said...

I actually gasped reading this. that is so crazy. I'd have hives too!