Monday, April 9, 2012

Cousins & dolls

We attended my Niece, Chloe Allen's, Baptism last month and enjoyed a perfect day with the cousins!  Chloe looked beautiful and she was genuinely excited about the important step she was taking in her life.  It was a wonderful day spent with family and so much fun to watch the cousins play together!  Oh, and what made it even better was that Grandma and Grandpa Rose (my grandparents) were able to be there which is nothing short of a miracle.  Several months ago, we didn't even know if Grandma would be with us for much longer but she's made a complete turn around and is doing remarkably well.  I've said it before but I'm just so grateful that my children get to know their Great Grandparents.  I feel blessed that Grandma Johnson lives just 10 minutes away from me in Idaho Falls and that my children get to visit her often.  Grandparents are such a blessing in children's lives and I just feel fortunate.  Anyway, Chloe, Lily, and Jordyn, all got these cute Journey Girl dolls for Christmas so Jordyn was just excited to finally get together to show them off and take some pictures of the triplets :):) 
Aren't all "6" of them adorable!! 
Jordyn insisted on this picture for a scrapbook!

Here's Miss Chloe in her pretty white Baptism dress!

2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

6 beauties!

Lindsay said...

I look forward to the day that our family has lots of little cousins running around. I always notice the great relationship your kids have with your siblings kids. They are all so cute!