Friday, September 10, 2010

Vote Regan!

Regan decided she wanted to run for Student Council and her dad had the perfect idea for her campaign slogan: 

I was surprised she was so excited by the idea because over the years she's been called "Ronald" and not been exactly thrilled about the teasing.  She just may find out that the nickname isn't too bad if she ends up winning:)!  Yesterday she found out she made it in to the top two so today she gave a one minute speech on Channel 1 and then the students will vote again and she'll find out the results on Tuesday.  Good  luck, Regan!

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh, man, I LOVE her smile in that picture!!!! She's gorgeous!
And it takes serious guts to run for student council. Way to go, Regs!!!

Greg and Wendy said...

I had no idea she was interested in student council! Good luck, Regan! I LOVE your campaign slogan...leave it to your Dad to think of that! Very clever and I am guessing it will be very effective! Hope the kids go home and ask their kids about President Reagan! Be sure and let us know what happens one way or the other. Good for you, Regs!!!!!

Christie said...

Regs looks all grown up in that picture. I really hate it!!! I know hate is a strong word, but really she supposed to stay a little girl.

janna said...

cute campaign

Nigbur Family said...

That takes me back to the good ol' days. Good luck to her! She's adorable!

Lori Wilson said...

That's awesome!!!! We'd vote a million times for you, Regs!!

Todd just told me last night that he's going to run for student council this year, too. I was surprised! Didn't know he was interested in it. :) Guess it's in the blood.

Seth and Natalie said...

I'd vote for Regan. She is much much much better looking than the original though :)