Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jordyn's Funnies

While tucking Jordyn in to bed last night she looks at me with a big grin and says, "Mom, I was born with fashion!"

You have to know Jordyn to appreciate this comment. The girl LOVES clothes, cute hairdo's, bracelets, headbands, necklaces, etc. No, I don't foster this, in fact, it scares the heck out of me because I've never been one to buy the latest fashions in jewelry, clothing, etc. She almost always has her next days outfit put out on the floor complete with socks shoes, bracelet, headband and she is up bright getting herself all decked out for the day. Can you imagine what it's going to be like when she's a teen?? Yikes, I really try not to think about it!:)

7 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Welcome to high school---very early! What a kick that girl is! Love her to bits!

janna said...

how cute!

Brooke said...

Awesome! I think....at least she cares, right? :)

Jocelyn said...

She is so funny! And honest.

Christie said...

She might be like Whitney. Whit did that because she didn't trust my taste in clothes. She still doesn't trust me, can't say as I blame her.

Melissa said...

The nice part with having children like that is they totally take care of getting themselves ready! The only drawback is when they put together an outfit that is not to your liking! With Nicolle I have two rules...the clothes have to be clean and they have to cover her body appropriately...anything else goes! Have fun with her and enjoy the ride!

Stacy said...

Her latest fashion is having her pants rolled up to the knees. She even had them rolled up coming off the bus with single digit temperatures outside. I said to her, Jordyn, why don't you roll down your pant legs and you might stay warmer. Grinning she replied, "how did you know they were rolled up?" LOL