Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cousin Time!

We got to go home to Cokeville last month for another missionary "farewell."  I know that's not what you are supposed to call them but what else do you call them???:)  This time it was for our Nephew, Bronson Teichert, who was called to serve an LDS mission Rome, Italy !  How cool is that?  He's such a great young man and I'm sure he'll be a really great missionary!  Our Nephew, Jake Garn, just left on his LDS mission to Africa, and our niece, Katelyn Teichert, is leaving this month to serve in the Nicaragua Managua Mission.  We're so excited for all of them!  I'm loving this picture of Bronson, with 3 of the cutest babies--Betsy and Minerva Tuiaki, and Julius Teichert!  It's hard to believe that they will be close to 3 by the time he gets home.  
It's always a party when we get to go and visit DJ's family in Cokeville!  This time was extra fun though because a lot of DJ's siblings were able to be there so that meant lots of visiting, laughing, eating, joking,  playing, singing, partying...and yes, of course, babies!!  The kids had so much fun spending time with their cousins and tending and holding their baby cousins and believe me, when it was time to go, there were many tears and temper tantrums and hiding:)  No joke, I think I went in Grandma's house 3 different times for missing children.  They love it in Cokeville and they love Grandma & Grandpa Teichert's home!  
Jordyn holding either Betsy or Minerva..hmmm..can't tell these twins apart yet!:) 
Porter and Tristy playing in the snow, yes, the snow, in their bare feet.  I quit caring about such things as shoes and socks 5 children ago.:)   
Porter eating the snow, hoping it's not yellow snow! 
Janae, Leona, and Morgan had a blast playing together! 
Tristy, Porter, and Kam--darn those faces are adorable! 

My niece, Moriah, giving Regan a little trim!  She's the mother of the adorable twins and she also has her beautician license...bonus for me because she offered to do all the little girls hair in all different kinds of hair do's over the weekend!  My girls enjoyed the break from me doing their hair, in fact, on Sunday morning, the woke up and made sure to tell me that I would NOT be doing their hair and that Moriah already had something planned!  So cute!
Kam showing off one of Moriah's cute hairdo's!  
Porter chillin' with Grandpa Teichert! 
This is my brother-in-law's foster baby named, Precious, yep, that's her real name and she fits it! She is just so adorable and my girls (and boy=Kaleb) couldn't get enough of her!  Kaleb kept playing with her toes and saying, "oh, mom, she's just got the cutest tiny toes."  Morgan played with her for probably two hours downstairs..she and Jordyn are definetly my baby lovers! 
Kaleb can't get enough little Precious's toes! 

 
Regan and Janae looking super enthused:)  I think they were watching babies playing on the floor! Man, they are both growing up. 
My beautiful niece, Ashlee, with her little girl, Leah 
                                 Bad lighting on this pic--Janae, Morgan, Trevor, & Porter 
The drive home...yes, we were all totally worn out which made for a super quiet ride home!




2 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

I love each and every one of these pictures! How neat you got to go home and have such a family party! I love having babies around too, because then I don't have to have my own to get a "fix". :)
Funny thing about Bronson, some relative posted this photo on facebook of him and some MTC friends, one of which is one of our family friends, Sister Scheu. We couldn't believe it! After her mom saw the pick she changed her mind from her daughter marrying Wes Teichert to marrying any Teichert, because they are all so dang good looking!

Greg and Wendy said...

So excited for Bronson AND for the Rome mission! Keep us posted on what you hear from him.
These photos are so great! We love the Teichert family!