Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Anything to make piano more interesting and fun!

I think it's safe to say that my girls do not particularly love playing the piano.  Actually, I think they really like playing the piano, just not PRACTICING the piano!  They whine endlessly about piano lessons and how they would just love to quit and I give them the same speech (lecture) every time about how they'll thank me one day for making them stick with it. :)  These days they are trying all sorts of things to make it more interesting...hence the silly hats!  







3 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Very creative! Whatever it takes! So very cute!

Brooke said...

I can't tell you how many different bribes and reward systems I've tried with my piano students! My own kids rarely get a lesson and yet they're excited to practice. It's so backwards! :)

Seth and Natalie said...

I feel your piano pain, Ry makes me crazy with her complaining. Maybe a fun and crazy hat is just the thing.