Thursday, July 5, 2012

More Gem State Track pics

I was terrible this year about taking photos at the trackmeets. I guess I was too busy taking video of the kids' races so we decided to take the kids over to BHS for some running and picture taking a couple of weeks ago.  It's just too darn bad that my camera is so crappy (or that I don't know how to use it properly) because these could've been awesome pics but I thought the idea was fun and the kids actually seemed like they were having fun with it. 
DJ jokingly said we should try to fill the other 2 lanes--I cut them off purposely :):) 
I love how Porter is looking right at Kamryn and not straight ahead.  If his head was turned the other way you would see a huge grin pasted on his face! 
On your mark, get set, GO!! 
I love these pictures--Regan wishes we could edit the fly away hair! :)  
Mr. perma grin, aka, Porter Teichert!
Porter's running stance just cracks me up..he looks like he's going in for a karate chop.  

Kamryn loves to run!  She begs us to time her over and over again doing 50's and 100's although I'm not sure she'll have a future in running if she doesn't learn to bend her elbows a bit. :):)  She's "road rash" waiting to happen.  
DJ decided that the kids should try barefoot running and they all actually loved it.  It just made me hurt to watch them but all of them shaved a couple seconds off their times running like this so now they are all begging for barefoot shoes. (In their dreams) 


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love all these pictures! What a fun idea!!! Tans do awesome that they all have a love for running.

Brooke said...

Awesome pics, looks pike lots of fun! Such a cute family of runners!

Greg and Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg and Wendy said...

All in their red shirts...talk about cute! I'm still chuckling over your 6-lane picture and what precipitated it! Hahahahahaha!