Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happenings

We recently had two awesome things happen in the Teichert Family.  One, our sweet niece, Jessica Garn, got married in the Draper LDS Temple and then DJ's brother, Jonathan and his wife had their first baby, whom they named Julius Jonathan.  I can't wait to hold the cute little guy and then give his dad a hard time for the name choice:):)  Just kidding, I'm sure it'll grown on me! 
Isaac and Jessica Petersen (married in the Draper Temple on May 4, 2012)
They make the cutest couple--the smiles on their faces as they walked out of the temple were priceless!

Grandma Teichert, Valerie, Tatum, and cute little Maggie
The beautiful bride with some of the cousins, Yoli, Leona, Janae, Jordyn, Tana, Kaleb, Morgan, & Karissa (Jessica's niece)
 
The happy couple and would you look at that bouquet??  Gorgeous!
Kaleb, Leona, and Morgan waiting outside the temple
 
Johnny and Trinny (just a few days before Trinny delivered their baby)  I still can't believe she came all the way from Wyoming, nine months pregnant, to support family!  She's amazing and perfect for Johnny!

Janae and Leona  
Pretty Tana! 
I think Jordyn took these pictures--they are pretty impressive!  Cheryl & Richelle- two beautiful ladies! (sisters-in-law to the bride)
 
Beautiful Trinny!




Their reception was held at Wheeler Historic Farm in Salt Lake.  It was a beautiful place and so much fun for the kids as well because they not only got to enjoy the festivities inside but they also got to roam around the farm and see lots of animals and they had a little fun with the camera as well! Porter had a great time until he slipped off the railing pictured below and mangled his ear. He's since recovered and good as new! 
I love this picture of Tim and DJ.  (Two brothers in deep conversation)  Love both of these guys--one a little more than the other:):) 

4 comments:

Kara said...

I'm laughing. "It'll grown on me". Did you misspell "groan"? Tell us how you really feel. Just kidding, but I'm still giggling.

janna said...

Orange will be his favorite color.... When did dj's brother get married? I guess I havent been a faithful blog reader...

congrats to both families

Greg and Wendy said...

I noticed there was no caption under yours and Kami's picture...I'll do it now! "The gorgeous and amazing Cindy Teichert with beautiful and hilarious little Kamryn!"

Oh, those temple weddings...I love to see the happy couples walking out of the temple! It was fun to see pictures of DJ's side of the family. Haven't seen them all for awhile.

Seth and Natalie said...

Teicherts are so beautiful! I love all your pictures. I missed Jonathon getting married too, but am excited for him and his almost baby.
You are so pretty! Just thought I'd throw that in.