Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm Giddy!!!!!!!!!

I just got to Skype with my sister-in-law, Sara, and my adorable nieces and nephews who are all living in China.  YES, I did say China!!  They just moved there last week and have already had quite the adventure!  They were living in Florida before they moved and they will probably be in China for the next year if things go as planned with the company that my brother, Matt, works for.  Exciting and crazy all in one!!!!  Before they left they flew out west to spend time with family and we got to spend several days hanging out with them!  The kids had such a blast hanging out with their cousins and it seemed like they had never been apart.  They just picked up where they left off and enjoyed the time they had with each other.  Anyway, thank goodness for web cam and Skype--I am on cloud 9 tonight just because I got to see and hear from everyone tonight (except for Matt) and hopefully we'll catch him tomorrow morning!!  The time difference makes it a little tricky, in fact, right now it is 10:12 p.m. here, and it's 12:12 p.m. there so we plan to skype early tomorrow morning if Sara can keep the kids awake long enough.   I'm crossing my fingers!! 
Dang it, we're missing Matt in this picture!  These are some darn cute kids! 
This was taken at our fun reunion in Logan at Stanton and Julie's!  The day couldn't have been more perfect.   I love my family so much!

1 comment:

Greg and Wendy said...

Our greatest blessing is our family! Our time together with Matt and Sara was perfect, wasn't it? So glad you joined the Skyping world as it is the next best thing to being there! We love it!