Friday, July 22, 2011

A few of my faves

We just finished another awesome year at music camp.  We got to take two extra girls with us this year, Lindee Andrus, one of Regan's best friends, and my adorable niece, Leona!  The whole week was a blast and we made so many great memories.  The girls got to participate in another awesome musical this year, Hairspray! The music was so fun and upbeat and they learned some pretty cute dance steps to go along with it.  The skirts that we made a couple of months ago in preparation for the camp turned out so cute and really brightened up the stage!  I'm so thankful that my sister, Lori makes this all possible for us to be a part of such a neat camp.  If you are curious about the music camp, visit the blog, riseupandsing.blogspot.com to find out more.
Since I don't have much time, I'm posting a few of my favorite pictures and hopefully I'll have more time another day to post videos and more pics!

















2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Oh, I missed all of you this year so very much! I'm still waiting to see videos! Love the girls in their skirts and curly hair and I'm so happy that the little boys and little girls were able to participate as well. What a wonderful opportunity for all!

Lindsay said...

I think Regan looks sooo much like you in these pictuers Cindy! Wow! Darling!