Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I still occasionally do their hair

This summer has been ridiculous for hairstyles.  Regan does her own hair (which most of the time consists of a ponytail....ugh....oh, what am I saying, I end up wearing a ponytail more often than not lately).  Morgan could care less about her hair so as long as we're not going anywhere, she's happy with her ponytail or sometimes crazy bed head (ugh...I really mean it this time).  Jordyn being the "girly girl" around the house, always likes to have her hair done but has taken to trying hairstyles of her own (YIKES).  She's most happy with piggytails or messy buns, or a vast array of clips and bows all over her head, (BIG YIKES).  Kami is .following right in Jordyn's footsteps.  She hates me to do her hair but wants her hair done every day and if I forget, she's hounding me right before bed to fix her messy pigtails before she lays down for bed.  She's just plain cute and knows way too much for a child her age.  She's also our child that doesn't let us forget prayer, loves to be involved in scripture study, with her own set of scriptures in her lap, and she throws huge temper tantrums if we don't wake her up for our morning study.  She loves going to bed, loves naptime, frequently finds things that we've looked all over for, listens to everyone's conversations and knows everything about everything.  Okay, that last part about Kami had nothing to do about hair but since I'm a crappy blogger lately, I thought I'd sneak it in.  Anyway, I look forward to Sunday's for lots of reasons, one being that I can actually convince the girls to let me try some cute hairstyles on them and doll them up.  That's all I ask, just one day a week and they've got approximately 5 more weeks until I'll be back to doing their hair daily!

2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Oh, my gosh, they look so adorable! And Kami...well, the girl is something else! She is 3 going on 20, I believe! Love them all to death!

Lindsay said...

I think your kids always look adorable!