Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jordyn's funnies

I have to record this for Jordyn's history even though it happened a couple of weeks ago. When Jordyn and Kaleb were on their way to Cokeville to spend the week with DJ's parents, Grandpa Teichert apparently was driving a little crazy so Grandma was giving him a hard time. Jordyn looked at Grandma and says, "Actually Grandma, I think he's doing quite marvelous, for a man his age, he should be dead." I guess Grandma just about died laughing and Grandpa's a little hard of hearing, so he didn't even hear her. (maybe that's for the best). Kids say the darndest things, especially Jordyn!

7 comments:

Lori Wilson said...

The best part is that John didn't even hear her!!! I'm still giggling. :)

Brooke said...

That's hilarious! I love your in-laws! What a great commentary!

Melissa said...

I don't even know Jordyn and I love her!!

Nigbur Family said...

That sounds exactly like Kylie! No wonder they get along so well! What a cute kid! And Morgy looked adorable in her bug eyes!

Greg and Wendy said...

So glad you recorded that one for history! It is just TOO cute...definitely a "Jordanism" to remember!

Sara Rose said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS! It makes me miss Jordy even more!

Greg and Wendy said...

Can't believe I misspelled Jordyn's name! The (non)word I should have used is, of course, "Jordynism!"