Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Crazy Girls!

Making the best of what summer they had left, Regan and Morgan decided to have some fun with the camera in the backyard.  I love what they came up with!
I'm lovin' the hair do! 
Her legs look strangely short in this picture--makes me laugh! 
Regan wanted one of her looking like she was sitting on the house--mission accomplished! 
 
Do you think her jeans got wet?? 
Regan enjoys taking pictures of the girls and thankfully, Morgan has decided that pictures aren't that bad--I think she secretly really enjoys them :):) Isn't she gorgeous?   
 
We're missing one pair of feet--who's could it be? 
Miss Jordyn- she doesn't ever mind having her picture taken--another gorgeous girl!
(I'm the mom, I can say that!)

3 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

I'm the Grandma and I can ALSO say that about every one of the girls (including the Mom)! And the boys are as handsome as they come! Such good pics...I think they need to give Grandma so photography lessons!

Seth and Natalie said...

These girls are good photographers and good little subjects. They are so darling, and they do take after you. I should sign them up to do my next family photos!

Brooke said...

You have such gorgeous kids!