Tuesday, May 18, 2010

one more great thing....

...to add to my list of stuff:

I finished Morgan's 8th B-Day DVD the evening before her Baptism. Phew....just in the nick of time. She loved it and I was just happy to have it completed. It still needs some tweaking here and there and maybe someday I'll get to it, but for now it's done. All 17 minutes of it, gobs of darling photos from birth until 8, 4 really fun songs= 1 happy 8 year old. Now to think I will repeat this whole process next year when Jordyn turns 8. I think I'll start now!

My next goal: get started on family history friday again. Won't happen this Friday though due to tons of end of school activities. The 6th graders built rockets and will shoot them off this morning. Jordyn has an Accelerated Reading Assembly today and pet day tomorrow. No, we don't own any pets which makes Jordyn very sad. Luckily she has one of those battery operated dogs that looks pretty life-like. It also came with its very own carrying case and she thinks it would be complete with a bowl of dog food beside it. Anyway, the next week is packed with fun activities, I'm just hoping that since they're all scheduled on the calendar, someone won't decide to throw-up or run a fever. I'm crossing my fingers, please cross yours.
----

No comments: