Thursday, March 21, 2013

Priceless

 This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago on my hubby's Birthday!  It just so happened that my Nephew, Jake Garn, had his missionary farewell on DJ's Birthday so the whole family got to get together!  This is DJ with his mom! Have I mentioned that he's the baby of 9 kids so his siblings like to tease him that he's his "momma's favorite":)  The truth hurts, right?  Just kidding all you Teichert's!  I just love this picture!
Oh, and Happy 40th Birthday to my hubby!  (almost 1 month ago)  My brother-in-law and niece decided to give DJ a nice little 40th birthday present made up of some much needed "getting older" items...pill organizer, Metamucil, Hemmorhoid cream, & gas relief!  Some of those things he could really use, we just won't say which ones:)  Thanks, Val and Jessica!
 
Love this man!



1 comment:

Greg and Wendy said...

This picture is so priceless! Dad and I say that the look on Dorothy's face says: "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased!" And she is right on!

Preserve this picture for posterity!